3D CBCT & OPG
Access Dental Services is proud to have latest modern technology in dentistry. We offer digital extra-oral radiography at the practice to provide the most comprehensive assessment and diagnosis along with treatment planning.
Cone beam computed tomography (or CBCT) is a medical imaging technique consisting of X-ray computed tomography where the X-rays are divergent, forming a cone. CBCT provides 3D image of scanned object.CBCT has become increasingly important in dentistry in the last few years, especially in treatment planning and diagnosis in implant dentistry. Perhaps because of the increased access to such technology, CBCT scanners are now finding many uses in dentistry, such as in the fields of oral surgery, oral pathology, endodontics and orthodontics.
- Routine examination to assess any oral pathology and periodontal condition
- Wisdom teeth assessment
- Finding source of orofacial pain
- Diagnosis of developmental anomalies
- Assessment for surgical condition
- Orthodontic assessment
- Dental implants assessment
- And other diagnostic and treatment applications