Dental implants are a fantastic alternative to living with missing teeth. Through the developments and advancements in dental restoration, getting dental implants is more beneficial and more accessible than ever.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial teeth made of porcelain, metal, or a combination of the two materials, mounted onto screw like posts made of metal and that look and function the same as natural teeth.
Dental implants are used if:
- You have healthy oral tissue
- Have one or more missing teeth
- Have a healthy, fully-grown jawbone
- Are unable or do not want to wear dentures
- Do not have any conditions that will impede or prevent healing of the jaw and bone
If you are considering an implant, call the dentists and dental staff at Access Dental services to get the procedure started. Their gentle care and expertise will help make the process an easy and safe experience.